Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hillary, Obama, The DNC & The Numbers....

I added up the numbers today, the numbers of ACTUAL votes (ya know the ones that don't count, not the Delegates that do) and I wasn't shocked to see that Hillary Clinton had over half a million votes that don't count according to the DNC rules and delegates. Even if you take out Michigan where Obama wasn't on the ballot (His own stupid choice in my opinion) she still has over 200,000 votes that aren't counting. And, I am pretty sure that last time I checked Michigan was a part of the USA so, shouldn't their votes count? It was like the DNC knew back in December before all the Primaries started who they wanted to win, never mind what the American people wanted. - By the way I am an Independent, and I voted in the NH Primary for Huckabee because I think that a Governor makes a better President than a Senator who has been brain-washed by Washington already, and a Governor has a better finger on what the PEOPLE in this country are actually feeling and saying....

The Numbers:
Clinton: 17,463, 407 Total Votes ( without Michigan 17,135, 256)
Obama: 16, 923, 699 Total Votes
Sphere: Related Content

No comments: